trip to LABUAN BAJO - KOMODO ISLAND, Indonesia. (A Hidden Paradise)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So, this year on Jan 2017 I went to Labuan Bajo, Nusa Tenggara Timur with my sister and my grandma. I never heard of Labuan Bajo before. I went there because my grandma asked me to accompany her and then okay, why not? On the way to the airport I searched for Labuan bajo on Instagram and all the results were amaaaaaazink af.
I was so excited to get there asap. Im flying from Jakarta and transitted in Denpasar for like an hour and fly straight to Labuan Bajo with a smaller plane. When we almost landed I was seeing the islands that was beautifully arranged like I wasnt blinking at all.
one of the photo i took from the plane
Ok, sooooo in Labuan Bajo there will be a lot of tours company that is going to offer you a package to visit the islands. And Im using one of them, I choosed the package to Kelor island, Padar island, Komodo island, Loh buaya island, Pink beach and Kanawa island. I dont actually know the price bcs Im not the one who pays for it. The first day I was staying in the hotel because I arrived around 5 PM late in the afternoon. We are going to the islands the next day early morning.
I'll just post the pics with the captions of which island I visited ok????
KELOR ISLAND AT ITS FINEST!! I was so overwhelmed seeing this BUT this isnt the most finest view there is more in Flores, Labuan Bajo.
Pink BEAAAACH!
sunset on Pink Beach
PADAR ISLAAAAND fav island ever
Komodo island
ITS A KOMODO DRAGON FROM INDONESIA
Kanawa island
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE WHAT I WROTE AND GOING TO VISIT LABUAN BAJO SOON!! Its like the greatest place on earth. SHould be going to be one of your wishlist.
the skies tell stories like no one else ever did the moon shines brighter like no diamonds can concrete i hope you see how beautiful the sky can be because through endless skies the thoughts i could release moon, stars and galaxies can you tell him how hard my days are without him
aku sangat senang menerima telfon dari mu walaupun tak lama walaupun hanya sekedar bertanya keadaan tetapi aku rindu candamu tawamu keluh kesahmu dan suaramu aku rindu semua tentangmu aku rindu jariku berada di sela sela tanganmu aku rindu ucapan selamat malam mu aku rindu caramu memperhatikan ku semoga kita dapat menghadapi tahun tahun ini semoga kita dapat melewati badai ini aku kan selalu menanti sampai matahari tak menyinari
aku sudah biasa berpindah tempat tinggal sejak kecil. tp akhirnya sudah menetap lama di jkt dari smp. yang kemudian ayahku dapat surat pindah lg untuk di tugaskan di Papua. YEAA ITS FRIKIN P A P U A. i have never been to Papua beforee jd agak cemas juga knowing that my parents are going to move to a little town named Timika. aku memang ngga ikut tinggal di Papua krn aku harus kuliah di jkt. tapiiiii, krn lagi libur semesteran 3 bulan whyy not try to come with them??? orang orang pasti banyak berpikir, papua serem banyak org masih primitif dll. i was thinking the same AT THAT TIME.. but, after spending a month here all of my bad thoughts disappear. who said that Papua is not good??? cuma disini semua orang di layani layaknya manusia. EVEN, ada orang naik pesawat nggak pakai sendal, ke bank nggak pakai sendal, ke mall juga nyeker tapi pelayanan yg di berikan oleh orang sini nggak berkurang sedikit pun. mereka mungkin bahkan nggak ngeliat dr situnya, mereka cm menganggap semua org itu ...
dont forget to give watermark on your pics. so that when others use it, you know its yours ;D
ReplyDelete